Sunday, June 20, 2010

Google accounts

Google accounts really piss me off. I appreciate the desire to have one account and one password for the whole internet, super handy right? But it's almost like they have never considered the possibility that people might want to have more than one gmail account for different purposes. I like gmail quite a bit, email client of choice and the like, I have one for professional purposes and one for signing up for porn free trials. So far so good right? But god knows I can't be signed into youtube with one account and using wave with the other. You'd think that online videos and googles failed email replacement shouldn't interfere with each other at all but no. Basically it really irritates me.

And this is exactly what I am bloody well talking about. While I was writing this I was catching up on my youtube subscriptions, as one does. Suddenly my nice tidy autoplaying stream stops and low and behold youtube went and signed me out because the account I log into blogger with isn't the same account I use on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment